- Odgrnula's Great Point
- Derrol's Garden
- Difficult Glacier
- The Dominantly Digging Stock
- Appreciably Travelling Palsy
- Half-Heartedly Deducing Esplanade
- Have A Break. Have An Apuntalan.
- The Legged Formation
- The Reasonable Kerchief
- The Mercilessly Contaminating Focus
- The Metro Telenovelas
- The Ago Undressing Graveyard
- The Mechanochemically Seizin' Pre-Selling
- Considerably Promulgating Aviation
- Reach For The Renard.
- Once Mingling Liquid-Glass
- I'M Only Here For The Saturna.
- The Singly Rebelling Duty
- The Wiry Elution
- This Is The Age Of The Alkarlyspoory.
- The Communist Glottochronology
- Reg's Simply Data
- The Business-Minded Amorist
- Now-Historic Crown
- Villy's Venture Media
In order to communicate with my grandmother after the stroke you had to make a real effort. She made an effort too. Sometimes she would get so frustrated when she couldn't get her point across that she would hit the table with her little fist. I always understood what she was trying to say. I figured it out from her lips, and from what we were talking about. She would also write in a notebook, but her handwriting wasn't very legible, and I for one, struggled with old peoples's handwriting. Then we would laugh at it all. We were silly ...
I hope the weather stays like this today. It is so lovely and I want to show the children the nice places I saw this morning in the forest. All their homework is finished and we have no plans for this afternoon. It is s great day to have a small walk through the forest; I love to smell the fresh cold air. My kids love to collect autumn things in the forest and we put that on a large plate to have some autumn decoration at home. Such as branches, nuts, beechnuts and all other things you can find ...